A professional set-up
Resolutely focused on professional installations, the PREZONE88 matrix offers 8 line inputs and 8 mono line outputs. Each input can be routed independently to each of the eight zones, or to eight zones simumltaneously so as to offer a maximum range of options.
• 8 inputs and 8 outputs with complete matrix
• 4 RJ45 connectors for MIC-DESK8M and MIC-DESK16M microphone control panels
• Alert message recording system for up to 60 seconds
• Linking system allowing the use of up to 4 PREZONE88 in cascade
• Priority order Announcement > Alarm > Multi-zone broadcasting> WP8 and WS8 >
• Mute contact on all outputs
• Signal indicator on each zone (-30dB)
• Output level display for each zone via 3-LED VU metre
• Unbalanced outputs
• 2-band equaliser on each output (100Hz and 10KHz)
This determines the signal level from the remote microphone station for each zone.
Adjusts the signal level from the announcement microphone for each zone.
Enables control of the corresponding channel via a WS8 or WP8 wall switch.
These selectors are used to assign the source to one or more zones.
These buttons allow you to select the zones on which you wish to broadcast an ad.
These selectors allow you to assign the source to one or more zones.
This potentiometer allows to set the pre-listening level of the different sources.
XLR chassis for connecting an announcement microphone.
When cascading several PREZONE88s, you must declare the mode of each device, the first one being always MASTER.