The ideal compact mixer/zoner to use with multiple sources
Resolutely focused on professional installations, the PREZONE642 mixer-preamp offers 6 mono mic/line inputs via XLR or jack and 4 stereo inputs via RCA or jack.
Each zone has:
• Its own volume
• Its own equaliser
• Its own SUB output level setting
• Its own output level display
The headphones section has evolved with:
• an option to listen to each channel using a PFL button for each slice
• The ability to listen to each output independently using a zone selector.
Each input can be routed independently to one of two zones, or to both zones simultaneously, in order to offer a maximum range of options. Each zone has a filtered, volume-adjustable SUB output and an insert for placing an additional effect or protection. The mixer is equipped with a pre-listening section with headphone output allowing the control of each zone.
Each microphone input has:
• A gain setting
• A 3-band equaliser
• These settings are for installation only and can only be changed with a screwdriver
Each line input has:
• A gain setting. (This setting is for installation only and can only be changed with a screwdriver)