The ideal compact mixer/zoner for multiple sources
The PREZONE642 mixer/preamplifier offers 6 mono mic/line inputs on XLR or Jack and 4 stereo inputs on RCA or Jack.
Each area has :
– Its own volume
– His own equalization
– Its own SUB output level setting
– Its own output level display
The headphone section is evolved with:
– A listening selection by channel via a PFL button per channel
– The ability to listen to each output independently via a zone selector.
Each input can be sent independently to each of the two zones, or to both simultaneously, for maximum flexibility. Each zone has a filtered and volume-adjustable SUB output and an insert for placing an effect or additional protection. The mixer is equipped with a pre-listening section with headphone output for monitoring each zone.
Each microphone input has :
– A gain setting
– 3-band equalization
– These settings are for installation purposes only and can only be changed with a screwdriver
Each line entry offers :
– A gain adjustment. (This setting is for installation purposes only and can only be changed with a screwdriver)